Sat, Mar 16|
Webinar: Meet Your Needs (RECORDED)
This class will be recorded for future sales and is "pay as you can" Do you struggle to identify what your needs are and how to advocate for them appropriately? In this webinar we will explore how to know what you need, and how to get it!
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2024, 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM PDT
About the Event
This webinar will run for 3.5 hours on Saturday March 16, 2023 from 10am to 1:30pm Pacific Time on Google Meets.
It is a neurodivergent-friendly webinar, meaning that you are welcome to fidget, doodle, move around, take breaks, and do anything else that helps you learn without disturbing others.
You will recieve the slides ahead of time and it will also be recorded for playback.
Check your event ticket for links to the meeting and to resources.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Different types of needs and how to meet them
- How to identify your needs (including with Alexithymia)
- How to identify your responsibility in having your needs met
- Communicating your needs to others
- Asking for accomodations (home, work, school, etc)
- Believing that you deserve to have your needs met
I hope to see you there!