Fri, Aug 05|
Class: Burnout Recovery Workshop with Tacocat Wellness
Join ADHD Coach Sheila and Angela of Tacocat Wellness as we learn how to support our minds and bodies in burnout recovery.
Time & Location
Aug 05, 2022, 5:30 PM PDT – Aug 26, 2022, 8:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Join Sheila Henson (@adhdcoachsheila) & Angela Rockwell (@tacocatwellness) for a 4 week workshop on Burnout Recovery, Fridays from 5:30pm to 8:00pm PST starting August 5th 2022.
Over our four weeks together, participants will learn how to:
- Recognize burnout through trauma-informed, neurodivergent & somatic lenses
- Understand the social constructs that contribute to burnout amongst both neurodivergent & neurotypical folk
- Recover from burnout - emotionally & physically
- Prevent burnout - self advocacy, boundaries, & somatic practices
During each 2 hour session, participants can expect to:
- Participate in small breakout sessions with others
- Engage in a lecture style workshop (with room for breaks & questions)
- Engage in somatic experiencing & therapeutic movement practices
- Receive recordings, handouts, & other relevant materials
Following the workshop, participants will have had an opportunity to:
- Connect with and explore their relationship to burnout
- Understand their nervous system & how to support it
- Practice setting boundaries, establish an individual self-care plan, & develop a deeper connection with the physical body
Attendance is NOT a requirement of this group, you are welcome to purchase and only watch the recordings. The benefit of attending the live sessions is to build community in the breakout groups and get live feedback for any struggles you’re having.
Recordings and live transcripts are available within 24 hours of the live sessions each week.
Before sessions begin you will receive a Google calendar invite with the link, and a Google Docs folder with materials and resources.
Please sign up with the email address you would like me to share materials and resources with.
We'll check in on Discord in between sessions, sharing struggles, successes, memes, schedule body-doubling sessions, venting and generally staying connected.
Ticket prices are tiered, so you can "pay-as-you-can." Those who are able to afford higher priced tickets are contributing to the accessibility of our services.
When choosing a Payment Plan ticket, please note you will pay one week's cost to hold your spot, and you will be contacted to set up a payment plan for the rest of the payments before sessions begin.
If you are in need of a pricing plan differing from those listed, please email Sheila at email@example.com.
Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing you!
Access Payment plan
This ticket is the downpayment for a total of $100 to be paid in weekly increments of $25. You will be contacted to set up further payments. Thank you so much!$25.00+$0.63 service fee
Access Price Tier 4
Ticket tiers are "pay as you can." This is an access price for those who need it.$25.00+$0.63 service fee
Access Price Tier 3
Ticket tiers are "pay as you can." This is an access price for those who need it.$50.00+$1.25 service fee
Access Price Tier 2
Ticket tiers are "pay as you can." This is an access price for those who need it.$100.00+$2.50 service fee
Access Price Tier 1
Ticket tiers are "pay as you can." This is an access price for those who need it.$200.00+$5.00 service fee
Ticket tiers are "pay as you can." This ticket is general admission.$400.00+$10.00 service fee